Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boss day out...

Yesterday was quite eventful...how could i miss to share d best time i had with my collegue..it was d boss day out in the peak summer of pune..had an awesome time..shopping in Hong Kong lane..!!As such I am an impulsive buyer shop first feel next types..brought so many things for kids sisters amd myself..shopping followed by spicy food at tiranga and an ice cream in naturals..been to her home Loved the architecture of home...carved some ideas immediately for my future home... :D
I am scheduled to leave on this wednesday..will be back to hyderabad!!! haaaa the feeling itself relax me alot..The coming month would be an hectic one as i had a superb training so far it would be the time to delivery so would be busy with all the ofc work..Also my sis kids are going to be joining the school this first week of june so there is going to be a lot more shopping and chaos...will talk in all about it next time...For now going to eat the tasteless MH food....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...