Sunday, October 24, 2010

Its Vik post an in my blog....!!

This is what vik(my best friend) want me to post on behalf of him..And finally its in my blog.. :)

"Hmm what should I start with to tell you all about her, she is like a child while having fun and she is like Dadi ma when it comes to giving advice. It was 24 October 2003 I met her in Afro Asian games. And she turned to be my best best friend. She is very supportive. I just can’t run away saying ‘thank you’ for her support to me in my life J …..A girl with lots of dreams, but what make her different with others is she acts of her dreams to make it true. When it comes to career ‘hard work’, ‘commitment’ and ‘dedication’ is what you can see. The best thing from my point of view I saw was ‘Care’ towards her family especially towards Uncle ji. Where ever she goes she will create magic with her words follows by centre of attraction. Whenever there is any tough situation in life she stands very strong. She has that creative eye which always leads to an invention bcoz whatever I try to do creative she always supports and encourages me. She is someone who understands your feelings, believes in your words and accepts you just the way you are which makes her a good human. Ohhhh Ohhh wait there is another side of her haha Very badmash. I feel like a Student of 5th standard when she becomes angry. Gussa tho naak pe hota hai. I just remain calm when she is angry. I feel like I am standing outside of class room and hiding from teacher and that is her haha. Baap re panga maat lena isse. I think you should be a teacher rather than being in HR haha. On the whole I have one word to describe her; she is a ‘Human being’ because it’s difficult to be a ‘Human’ this days J Proud of you for anything you do. Keep rocking keep smiling man. Never give up."

2 comments:

  1. i wrote this ages back....abhi time mila post karne ke liye... Chalo post tho kiya.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm feel lucky vik...

    Your writing is in a world's best blog( ofcourse in few years heheheehe :D)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...