Saturday, July 10, 2010

In Munny's words..


About my grand mother..

She is a nice person,when she talks with an other person she gives respect and talk.She was a beautiful women in our family..and i like her so much,She too loves me so much..

And we both are very good friends.Anywhere i dint see such a nice person in the world..She likes me and my brother alot,,especially she likes my mother so much..

She loves my grand father so so so so much...the last day i spke with her is on 10-09-2006,that is the last moment i spoke to her that day afternoon at 12.30pm..Such a nice women i am missing her so much..and i feel that she is there till now with us.Her face was very bright that stars are sprinkling in the sky..

But that day i heard a very bad news that she has died on 11-09-2006..The moment i heard the news,i was crying for the whole day.

When i saw her next time in my dreams she came and called me standing near the door..then i asked my mom to open the door.When she open the door noone is there out side.I love her alot..she just come to see me..wherever she is in the sky she should be happy..

I feel she is in the stars when i see the sky.Whenever i go to an exam i pray to her and leave..i get a good rank always..

If i hurted you please forgive me gran ma..

she always want each of our family members to shine in their carrer..

When i see ammu i can see her face.So that i feel she is with us in our family..Now that i talk in english pretty well my friends are saying i gt a good language,accent even nani's principal told me that i have a good language..

But i think u still in my heart and u r not died.Bye my sweet loving grand ma..have good days wherever you are..

With lot of love ur's
Munny...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...